Friday, January 06, 2006

Why wasn't I told about this?

So there's apparently some sort of scandal involving a right-wing blogger here in Minnesota, according to the always-useful Political Wire. Intrigued, I checked out the blog in question and discovered this gem:

Minnesota Democrats Exposed is not coming to an end. To quote a line from "A Few Good Men":

"I eat breakfast 80 yards away from 4000 Cubans who are trained to kill me. So don't for one second think you're gonna come down here, flash a badge, and make me nervous."

I don't want anyone to think a lawsuit filed against me by prominent Democrat consultant is going to make me nervous and end my blog.


Set aside, for the moment, the amusing comparison to writing (no longer) anonymous blog posts in one's pajamas to actual miltary service. What I want to know is why no one told me that there are, apparently, 4000 Cubans trained to kill just hanging out in Minnesota. You'd think that sort of thing would make the papers. Damn that media!

No comments: