Thursday, March 11, 2004

Watson! The needle!

    Last night the Home Theater Forum held an online chat with a group of executives from Warner Home Video.

    The 3rd question of the evening came from me, and I crammed questions about a number of TV shows into a single question (my thanks to Warner Brothers and HTF owner Ron Epstein for putting up with me doing that!). One of the series I asked about was V: The Series.

    Warner replied "V is coming." Yes, it's just that simple...it's coming. That's all they said, but for now it's enough. Yay!

For some reason, I searched for and found an online episode guide for the abomination that was V: The Series. One of the episode descriptions consisted pretty much entirely of, "At this point, the series becomes officially unwatchable."

I'm just sayin', here, is all.

No comments: