Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Comedy meme

Via Chris "Lefty" Brown. If I've seen it, it's bold, if I own it, it's asterisked.

Airplane!
All About Eve
Amelie
Annie Hall
The Apartment
Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
Blazing Saddles
Bringing Up Baby
Broadcast News
Caddyshack
Dr. Strangelove: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb*
Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story*
Duck Soup
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Four Weddings and a Funeral*
The General
Ghostbusters
The Gold Rush
Good Morning Vietnam
The Graduate
Groundhog Day*
A Hard Day's Night
His Girl Friday
Kind Hearts and Coronets
The Lady Killers
Local Hero
Manhattan
M*A*S*H
Monty Python's Life of Brian
National Lampoon's Animal House
The Odd Couple
The Producers
Raising Arizona
Roxanne
Rushmore
Shaun of the Dead*
A Shot in the Dark
Some Like it Hot
Strictly Ballroom*
Sullivan's Travels
There's Something About Mary
This is Spinal Tap*
To Be or Not to Be
Tootsie
Toy Story*
Les vacances de M. Hulot
When Harry Met Sally...
Withnail and I

24 out of 50. I guess I'm not very funny.

No comments: