Monday, April 21, 2008

Dare I suggest...?

After reading about the origins of this summer's Hulk movie mulligan, and seeing the trailer for Frank Miller's movie adaptation of The Spirit (featured below), I have to ask: Why doesn't Marvel Studios make its next movie do-over a Daredevil feature by Frank Miller? No one remembers, or much liked, the 2003 movie with Ben Affleck (except, I imagine, Affleck and Jennifer Garner and their kid). So why not let Miller return to the character in a great big graphic green-screened tale?

2 comments:

M.C. Vaughan said...

DJV here! How great is it that they're using the Untouchables soundtrack for the Spirit trailer. They should use that music for every trailer, forever.

I have my own laptop now, thanks to MCV! I've joined the 21st century!

De said...

Didn't Daredevil already waste its mulligan with Elektra?