Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Give my man a cappucino -- and make it a quadruple.

I've been enjoying Josh Marshall's Talking Points Memo for years, and can't remember a time when I didn't check it out two or three times a day. So I'm really enjoying his newly-launched venture, TPM Cafe, which is a sort of group blog focusing on progressive issues and questions. The highlight of this first week of the site is a guest-blogging stint by former Senator John Edwards, focusing on poverty. I'm a big fan of Senator Edwards, and voted for him in our local precinct caucus last spring, so I'm thrilled to see him continuing to be active in public affairs and making use of the connective power of new media as part of that effort. This site looks like it will be tremendously useful and interesting, so check it out, won't you?

No comments: